Get a $10.00 Music Credit at eMusic.com!

4/27/08

Wolfgang's Vault: Bill Graham's Legacy

At the expense of outright "plugging" something I'd like to tell you guys about a really great site I've been going to to stream live music and to check out some cool stuff that I wish I could afford to buy. Check out Wolfgang's Vault Home page for all types of hip memorabilia from The 60's and 70's. You'll find stuff like Vintage Tickets from cool shows, Poster Art, and Photography from really cool sources. You can Stream (for free) lots of Live Shows; from Santana to Frank Zappa to The Beach Boys, and of course The Dead. The more I check out this site the more I find. You can also Download live shows for a small fee, usually under Ten Dollars for a complete show. I've been streaming some Band shows from 1976 and 74' that sound great. Bill Graham knew how to put on the good stuff, and Wolfgang's Vault carries on this tradittion in a really cool way in his name. Check it out. You're gonna keep going back for more.

No comments: